National Ovarian Cancer Coalition

National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
Click On Cure Ovarian Cancer to Donate in Support of Julie

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What a Great Day for a 10K, a Bagel and a Birthday!

Sunday, May 15, was my 52nd birthday. We couldn't have paid for better weather, and the crowd at the 25th annual JCC Bagel Run was large and ready to help me celebrate. My sister, Julie, walked the short course as part of her healthy survivorship. After all, she's the reason I'm doing all this blogging and fundraising.
And as an added surprise, my office team (Thank you Nancy, Kristen, Inga, Paula, Kristin, Monica, Stefani, Angie, Cheryl and Nechole!) as well as our friends periodontists Dr. Steve Bass & Dr. Ellen Hall, donated generously to the NOCC in support of the fundraiser as a birthday present to me. I was touched, humbled and honored.
 Thanks to Jon Mize at the JCC, and Mark Kreditor, race director, I was able to race on a comped entry fee of $25, which I will donated to the NOCC.
Please keep the good flow going and donate to the NOCC  - Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Pancreative Cancer,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,Ocd,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete